Roman numerals may feel out of date, but these DIY table number give them a modern slant.
All you need to do is cut the numbers from some brightly colored paper, and voila—instant update. Any dramatic colour will make your tables pop. An event like Rome isn’t built in a day, but these cutout table numbers will help your event have a classical bent.
Table card template
Brightly colored 8½ x 11 inch paper
A pair of scissors
- Download the table card template.
- Print the cards on your choice of paper.
- Use scissors to cut the paper in half lengthwise, separating each Roman numeral.
- Cutout the Roman numerals on each card using a craft knife.
- Fold the cards into tent shapes.
- Secure with double-sided tape.